On Tuesday, Oct. 16, the Nichols College Office for Academic Affairs will host Advising Day for all Nichols students. This day is designed to accommodate our students’ academic planning needs as well as to answer questions relative to registration and advising support. It will include:
- An abbreviated class schedule for the day;
- The annual Academic Majors Fair, open to all students but required for students enrolled in First-Year PDS;
- Two afternoon advising sessions for academic programs–each program will present twice to accommodate double majors, minors and General Business students;
- Information kiosks for additional programs and assistance;
- A preview of the spring semester course list.
Please note: Advising Day events do not replace individual advising appointments that occur during the Oct. 17-Nov. 6 advising period.