BY LORRAINE U. MARTINELLE
Heard on the Hill—now a blog and no longer a stagnant e-newsletter—is a news outlet for faculty and staff of Nichols College. It’s updated as frequently as campus news happens. Heard on the Hill’s goal is to inform Nichols faculty and staff about news and events happening on and off campus and feature the professional accomplishments of our employees.
The new blog format is aimed at providing a fresher, more current digest of Nichols news for faculty and staff.
Submissions should be no longer than 200 words.
Sample topics could include:
- Your department’s fall semester round-up
- Conference presentations and/or publications
- Links to your department’s blogs and vlogs
- New employees and suggestions for employee spotlight profiles
- General kudos
- On-campus happenings
- Other information relevant to faculty and staff
I hope you enjoy this new format and welcome your feedback below in the comments section.
Lorraine U. Martinelle, director of public relations and social media at Nichols College, is editor of Heard on the Hill.